Supporting women in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through study, encouragement, and service.
- Monday, October 9th, 2017
- Doors open at 6:00 pm* - special kick-off event time!
- Refreshments provided, fellowship and an intro to the Rio Women ministry!
- Worship and message from Mrs. Beth Hendrikse at 7 p.m. "I Am Who I Am"
The Book of Exodus: A manuscript study (weekly)
- Thursdays, 9 - 11:00 am in the Attic. (doors open at 8:30 am)
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Corporate Prayer (bi-weekly)
- Wednesdays at 9:30 am in the Attic.
Service Opportunities (monthly and on-going )
- Details announced at monthly worship nights and updated online.