Supporting women in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through study, encouragement, and service.
- Monday, December 3, 2018
- NEW start time 6:30 pm in the Worship Center
- Join us for a special night of worship, teaching and fellowship as we prepare our hearts for the Christmas season.
- Childcare is available. Register HERE!
The Book of Matthew: A manuscript study (weekly)
- Every Thursday @ 1 - 3:00 pm in the Attic. (doors open at 12:30 pm). Check the calendar for specific dates.
Do you know who you are? Do you know who you REALLY are? Not what family, friends, and co-workers think of you…Beyond the responsibilities, anxieties and sorrows of this life. WHO ARE YOU?! Take a plunge with us into the Gospel of Matthew and find your TRUE identity: Royalty! And your SURE future: Co-heirs in the Kingdom of God!
- Not certain what a "manuscript study" is? Click here for an explanation.
Corporate Prayer (bi-weekly)
- Wednesdays at 9:30 am in the Attic following BCS chapel
- Childcare available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the Friday prior to the next scheduled Prayer date
Social Events to Build Community and Relationships
- Our next social event is Sunday, November 25th at 12:30 - 2 pm.
- Join us after church at Press and Grind (474 N. Federal Highway, FTL - located next to Fresh Market) for fellowship and lunch!
- This is a casual event so come and go as you are able!
- Visit www.pressandgrindcafe.com to see the menu! There is a parking garage for your convenience (do not park at Fresh Market).