Supporting women in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through study, encouragement, and service.
- Monday, February 11th, 2019
- NEW start time 6:30 pm in the Worship Center
- Join us as we continue our series "Sermon on the Mount, All Things New" with Tracy Lautenschlager!
- Childcare is available. Register and pay HERE!
The Book of Matthew: A manuscript study (weekly)
- Every Thursday @ 1 - 3:00 pm in the Attic. (doors open at 12:30 pm). Check the calendar for specific dates.
Do you know who you are? Do you know who you REALLY are? Not what family, friends, and co-workers think of you…Beyond the responsibilities, anxieties and sorrows of this life. WHO ARE YOU?! Take a plunge with us into the Gospel of Matthew and find your TRUE identity: Royalty! And your SURE future: Co-heirs in the Kingdom of God!
- Not certain what a "manuscript study" is? Click here for an explanation.
Corporate Prayer (bi-weekly)
- Wednesdays at 9:30 am in the Attic following BCS chapel
- Check the calendar for specific dates.
- Childcare available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the Friday prior to the next scheduled Prayer date
Social Events to Build Community and Relationships
- Details for first 2019 next social event coming soon!
- These are casual events so come and go as you are able!