WHY STARTING POINT?
Starting Point is your introduction to Rio. You have to go through it to become a member, but you are not required to join just because you do. It is therefore an excellent opportunity to get to know our church and how we operate, even if you don't want to become a member right now.
Starting Point goals:
- Get to know Rio and have a chance to let us get to know you
- Understand our mission and core beliefs
- Learn about community groups and have an opportunity to join one
- Know how to “find your thing and do your thing” at Rio
- Understand the purpose and process for membership
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Each Starting Point class has three parts:
- Part 1
Discovering Who We Are
- Part 2
Discovering Who You Are
- Part 3
Restoration & Redemption
We believe Starting Point is best experienced 1:1 or in a smaller group setting. When you're ready to take the class, we'll connection you with a Starting Point facilitator. They will explain the requirements of the class and you can work out a schedule that is mutually convenient.